Scroll Down for Dates for Upcoming Author Events
CLICK HERE TO ORDER LOST LEXINGTON
Check back for future event details!
(Past events are listed below.)
|"LIKE" LOST LEXINGTON|
Help Me Out! Write a Review!
It would be a big help to me if you would be so kind as to write a review of Lost Lexington!
Reviews can be submitted on as many review sites as you can find, but the easiest to use are amazon.com and barnes & noble. And if you use GoodReads, you can also submit a review there! Many thanks!
Prior Events, Appearances, &c.
- August 25:Jessamine County Historical Society, Speaker.
- June 10: Costco, Lexington.
- April 11: Capt. John Waller Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Speaker.
- November 14: Kentucky Book Fair, Frankfort, KY.
- September 29: Discussion, Q&A and Signing, inaugural event in the Robert E. Hemenway Writing Center Speaker Series, hosted by the UK Writing, Rhetoric & Digital Design Dept and the College of Arts & Sciences
- September 16: Discussion, monthly luncheon for civic group Lexington Directions
- September 10: Presented on History of Lexington Through Its Places, Leadership Lexington
- August 19: Food for Thought Luncheon, Kentucky Historical Society, Frankfort.
- August 8: Homegrown Authors Event, Lexington Farmers Market.
- June 20: Discussing & Signing, Joseph Beth, Lexington.
- May 12: Discussion & Signing, Lexington Public Library - Beaumont, Lexington.
- April 18: Southern Kentucky Book Fest, Bowling Green, KY.
- April 17: Radio Interview (UK Perspectives, 91.3 WUKY).
- April 13: Recipient of Excellence in Writing Award. UK WRD Dept., Lexington.
- April 2: Live Radio Interview (Trivial Thursdays with Mick Jeffries, 88.1 WRFL)
- March: Book Review (Kentucky Monthly Magazine)
- February 26: Discussion & Signing, Lexington Public Library - Central, Lexington.
- February 26: Live Television Interview (Good Day Kentucky, WTVQ 36
- December 20: Discussion & Signing, J's Place, Nicholasville.
- December 2: Discussion & Signing, Joseph Beth, Lexington.
- December 1: Live Radio Interview (Lee Cruse, 590 WVLK).
- December 1: #1 Bestseller at Morris Book Shop for November 2014 (remained in Top 10 through March 2015).
- November 27: "Jessamine's Chaumiere featured in history book from N'ville's Brackney." (Amelia Orwick; Jessamine Journal).
- November 22: Costco, Lexington.
- November: "Literary Round-Up: 10 Kentucky books you might have missed this year." (Bianca Spriggs: Chevy Chaser & Southsider magazines).
- November 18: "Interview with the Author." (History Press Blog).
- November 9: Barnes & Noble, Lexington.
- November 9: Discussing & Signing, Morris Book Shop, Lexington.
- November 9: Radio Interview. (Suzanne Duval, iHeartRadio).
- November 3: Book Launch & Panel Discussion. Inaugural PEP/Talk by the Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation, Lexington.
- November 1: "Fascinating stories of places and people fill new book on 'Lost Lexington'." (Tom Eblen: Lexington Herald Leader).