|On WTVQ-TV's Good Day Kentucky with Doug High|
InquiriesIf you'd like to partner with The Kaintuckeean on advertising, media, or other ventures, please contact peter [at] brackneylaw [dot] com.
For information on scheduled upcoming events, click here.
Previous Interviews, Events, and Acknowledgments2018
- June 4: Midday Kentucky (WTVQ-36) discussing Lost Lexington
- May 19:All Things Jessamine with Doug Fain (Lady Sterling House) (WNJK-FM)
- May 19:All Things Jessamine with Doug Fain (Rev. John Metcalf House) (WNJK-FM)
- September 28:Jessamine County Historical Society, Speaker.
- May 26: Christianos Distinguished Alumni Award recipient, Lexington Christian Academy.
- August 25:Jessamine County Historical Society, Speaker.
- June 10: Costco discussion and signing, Lexington.
- April 11: Capt. John Waller Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Speaker.
- November 14: Kentucky Book Fair, Frankfort, KY.
- September 29: Robert E. Hemenway Writing Center Speaker Series (inaugural), hosted by the UK Writing, Rhetoric & Digital Design Dept and the College of Arts & Sciences
- September 16: Discussion, monthly luncheon for civic group Lexington Directions
- September 10: Presented on History of Lexington Through Its Places, Leadership Lexington
- August 19: Food for Thought Luncheon, Kentucky Historical Society, Frankfort.
- August 8: Homegrown Authors Event, Lexington Farmers Market.
- June 20: Joseph Beth discussion and signing, Lexington.
- May 12: Lexington Public Library (Beaumont Branch) discussion and signing, Lexington.
- April 18: Southern Kentucky Book Fest, Bowling Green, KY.
- April 17: Radio Interview (UK Perspectives, 91.3 WUKY).
- April 13: Recipient of Excellence in Writing Award. UK WRD Dept., Lexington.
- April 2: Live Radio Interview (Trivial Thursdays with Mick Jeffries, 88.1 WRFL)
- April: Book Review (Steve Flairty: Kentucky Monthly Magazine)
- February 26: Lexington Public Library (Central Branch) discussion and signing, Lexington.
- February 26: Live Television Interview (Good Day Kentucky, WTVQ 36
- December 20: J's Place discussion and signing, Nicholasville.
- December 2: Joseph Beth discussion and signing, Lexington.
- December 1: Live Radio Interview (Lee Cruse, 590 WVLK).
- December 1: #1 Bestseller at Morris Book Shop for November 2014 (remained in Top 10 through March 2015).
- November 27: "Jessamine's Chaumiere featured in history book from N'ville's Brackney." (Amelia Orwick; Jessamine Journal).
- November 22: Costco book signing, Lexington.
- November: "Literary Round-Up: 10 Kentucky books you might have missed this year." (Bianca Spriggs: Chevy Chaser & Southsider magazines).
- November 18: "Interview with the Author." (History Press Blog).
- November 9: Barnes & Noble book signing, Lexington.
- November 9: Morris Book Shop discussion and signing, Lexington.
- November 9: Radio Interview. (Suzanne Duval, iHeartRadio).
- November 3: Book Launch & Panel Discussion. Inaugural PEP/Talk by the Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation, Lexington.
- November 1: "Fascinating stories of places and people fill new book on 'Lost Lexington'" (Tom Eblen: Lexington Herald Leader).
- September 19: Interview, "Erskine Mansion has new owners (Pam Wright: Danville Advocate-Messenger)
- January 26: Interview, "Lextran extends route into Jessamine" (Greg Kocher: Lexington Herald-Leader)
|Discussing Lost Lexington at the book launch & panel discussion|
hosted by the Blue Grass Trust